Our experienced journeymen can produce permanent, rotational, plastic injection, and lost foam molds. It’s another part of the process when it comes to casting many of our metal products.
- Permanent mold for aluminum casting out of cast iron and P20
- Patterns out of various materials for sand casting
- Molds for investment casting
Jigs and Fixtures
Ranging from simple drilling fixtures to complex welding and assembly fixtures, Forte produces a variety of innovative jigs and fixtures, to help bring your idea to life. Some projects require unique jigging requirements, but we have the expertise to make sure that the location and motion of all tools are fixed and controlled. Let us know what your needs are, and we can design the right tool to meet them.
- Holding fixtures for production machining
- High-precision inspection jigs and gauges, including thread gauges and go/no-go gauge
- Various welding jigs for tacking and full welding, including balanced rotational jigs, sub jigs, stand alone or table top.
- Can accommodate parts up to 15+ feet in length
To ensure we get it right, Forte’s prototyping process involves testing iterations of a machine so that we know it’s ready for the production line.
Whether you’re entering a new market or you need a concept tested, we can assist your business in knowing what works and what doesn’t.
- Quick turnaround
- Complex geometries
- Small runs
- Reverse engineer samples
- Countless material options
- Flexible to design changes and testing
- Confidential process
Surface grinding is used to produce a smooth finish on flat surfaces. Forte can help service a variety of cutting tools.
- Able to accomodate parts up to 12” x 36”
- Obtain tolerances of .0001”
- Use to sharpen and produce die components
- Produce fits and finishes not possible with conventional machining
Assistant Branch Manager, Source Atlantic Ltd.
If you’re looking for a custom tool or machine, feel free to reach out to Forte and see how we can help bring your idea to life.
1561 Clarence Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 1T5
M-T: 7:30am – 4:00pm
F: 7:30am – 2:00pm